Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

He can climb mountains.....

And without breaking a sweat!

Just for the record, I didn't do this to them, they were like this before I met them!


So this is an exciting day for me. I get to celebrate Father's Day for the first time in a really long time. I got the cream of the crop when it comes to father in laws! I cannot image having a better one. I think I may have stolen him away from Alan! :) Shhh....don't tell Alan!
He is such a good Dad, and has taken on that role for me! I am so glad to finally have an awesome Dad that I can be proud of. We went to Rocky Mountain National Park for his big Father's day adventure. We saw some great views, marmets, ducks, and big horn sheep.

My mother in law made me the "official family photographer". Shirley, if you give me that title you will eventually end up in the blog, and you can't complain! That's what you get for "monkeying" around :)

No comments: