Thursday, June 28, 2007

My travel blanket is finally done!

After a year of hard work by my poor, overwhelmed mother, she has completed the most bestest gift ever. She made for me this amazing blanket that includes embroidery sewouts of all the states, and various animals and other travel images. I know she got so sick of seeing this project that lasted forever, but I really love it and could not wait to show it off to all of my friends. She really is an amazing woman, and I think she likes me!


It wouldnt all fit in the picture, this is the best I could do!


Gotta have a goat!


This pays tribute to Amy, my favorite travel buddy, and my obsession with flipflops. It also has my favorite state I have yet to set those flipflops in...and can only wear there in the extreme heat of summer! Oh and our moose-hunting adventures as well.


More great stuff! freaking awesome!

1 comment:

ASHE said...

Your Mom is a bionic woman! I know she has a special sewing machine and all, but she still must love you beyond all belief to create this artwork for you :P