Friday, February 29, 2008

something you don't see everyday

No photo today. I had planned to do a "something you don't see every day" for February 29th, since you don't see it every year. However, my plans changed when I woke up this morning. I went to bed last night with my suitcase, bookbag, and computer bag on the second bed in my hotel room. I woke up this morning with those things lined neatly up against a wall. I have no idea how this happened. I am not a sleep walker, certainly not a sleep OCD clean freak. I am pretty certain I did not leave my bed once I fell asleep. So I cannot explain it. I am little disturbed to say the least.
Well, I guess this fits into the "something you don't see everyday" category.

3 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

EEK! That is kind of scary! Maybe you did it and you were so tired that you don't remember. That is What I am hoping!!!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

hotel cleaning staff???

Anonymous said...

it was Annie!