Tuesday, June 24, 2008

200 in just over a year

This is post number 200. Little did I realize it has also been a year since my very first post, a little over actually. So what is a good post for number 200? I went with the biggest change in my life over the past year, and that would be Alan. We took this photo at sunrise in Glacier National Park at Two Medicine Lake. It was an incredibly cold morning, but the water was so calm it led to some awesome reflections. We were there the afternoon before and no refections could be seen in the water. I thought it might be fun to reflect a little on this past year.

Last year at this time I was in Pennsylvania living with a very cool roommate and her two cats. I worked a bunch of hours at the hospital and traveled very little. Now I am a travel nurse, I have been to 21 National Parks in the last three and a half months, with plans for more in the future. I have a fantastic boyfriend that has truly added to the quality of my life. I am again living in the western landscape that I love so much, and have found I love living alone. I am now a believer in love and have found love for the first time ever. I have found a level of happiness and freedom I had not found before. What a ride it has been!

1 comment:

scrappysue said...

i'm so happy for you sandy! and that is an AWESOME shot