Friday, June 20, 2008

River Road




I had no clue as to how to start blogging on this incredible trip, so I asked Alan and he said to start from the beginning. So here are a few photos from River Road, a road outside of Moab, Utah, that is sort of the back way into town, but a very scenic drive. It includes the Dewey Recreational area. It is definitely worth the extra time and miles for this trip. The views include some amazing cliff sides with some serious red rocks, and we were lucky enough to find some wildflowers.

2 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

Not sure how I missed this post! Lovely shots and the wildflowers are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I was there in 2006 and loved that drive. I've been waiting to go back every since :-). That stretch of the Colorado is stunning.