Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Desert plants



While out enjoying the Paint mines (still saving the best photos for SPS) I took some photos of the surrounding plant life. Here are some of the photos I enjoyed the most. Normally, the place has a small stream running through and is a mecca for wildflowers, there were a few there, but not like years in the past, at least according to my source of information. I went hoping for wildflowers, but got some desert plants instead. I still like the final result.

2 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

Looks like my back yard, and front yard.. the Yuca is really beautiful when it blooms.. great shots..

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i looked around for wildflowers too on my trip to CO....could not find much....guess,late June is a betetr time to go looking for them??