Tuesday, October 16, 2007

greetings from TN

I am currently in TN for the week. Drove down Sunday after work, here are a few of the first images of the trip, with many more to come I hope.

This is the logo on my steering wheel, I was stuck in traffic outside Knoxville. Imagine that! I was sitting there for a few minutes, and decided to play with my camera. So the Jeep logo was right there and interesting. You can see how badly I need to clean my steering wheel.

My house is just a few miles from the Natchez Trace, this is a view from one of the overlooks. The power lines are particularly attractive, and just what I want to look up and see while eating my lunch on that picnic table.

Introducing Lady, the newest member of the family. She is a lab adopted from the humane society. She was here last time I visited in July, but didn't like me enough to let me photograph her. Now that I am the only person here to feed her and pay attention to her, she lets me take her photo and even poses for me...sometimes. I have a ton of animal subjects here on the farm, so get ready, I am charging batteries now.

2 comments:

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

bring them on !!! :)

and your lady seems to have the kindest eyes..why does it not like you enough??? :DDD

ASHE said...

Of course you were stuck in traffic in Knoxville. That place is notorious. One of the many things I do not miss about it!

How were the Falls? Did you go?

I like how you can find something to take a picture of no matter where you are :P