Saturday, October 20, 2007

The sun must come out

My first couple of days here in Little Lot were plagued with rainy overcast cloudy dreariness. I cannot complain because there has been a serious drought in the area, and was happy to see it rain. It messed up some of my travel plans for the week, but I still managed to get to a few places. You will have to wait for future blogs to see where I went. Speaking of which I got completely lost in middle Tennessee. A bit scary to say the least. On Thursday, I was outside feeding the critters when I saw the sun trying to break through the clouds right before sunset. It was causing light to stream across the sky in a most pretty fashion. I always try to capture streaming light like this and it never quite translates to photos the way I want. However, this time it work quite nicely. I added a few tree branches for framing and got a photo I am pretty pleased with.

No comments: