Friday, March 14, 2008

150! Skyline drive


After visiting Royal Gorge, I headed back to Pueblo, and I saw a sign for Skyline drive. Of course I took the one way road. It was rather tiny but offered up some amazing views. It was a little scary coming down off the ridge, it had some switchbacks and some tight curves.
Oh and this is my 150th post. In two weeks I have six days off in a row, and plan to head to southern Utah on a massive national park tour. It should allow me to blog new material for a while!

7 comments:

Kerri said...

I can tell why they call it Skyline Drive....WOW! What a FABULOUS view...your shots are Wonderful!!!

Kerri said...

OH, And Congrats on 150!!!

Stacey Huston said...

Are you sure that was a road, looks more like a bike path to me lol. great photos as usual. looks like a great place to stop and refuel the soul. Thanks for sharing.

scrappysue said...

congrats on the 150th post! i've DEF been to pueblo - i remember! i'm having an easter giveaway starting wednesday - come look!

ASH's Eye said...

WOW! Congrats on the 150th post! And that is an incredible road, both for its size and for its views!!

nature tales and camera trails said...

What a very beautiful road in your photo! You have a wonderful collection of landscapes.

Catherine said...

Wow~are these gorgeous shots!! What a beautiful place! Skyline drive indeed! :D Congrats on 150! ~Another wow!
HAPPY SPRING!
Cat