Friday, March 28, 2008

Cliff dwellings

Never fear, I am here for Super Park Saturday. I am posting just a tad bit early, but wanted to get it in before I hit the road again. Just a reminder, that all public lands are welcome in the SPS posts. I had to change all of my plans at the last minute and take another route into Utah due to some snowy passes in Colorado. I had to take a southern route, but it ended well as I went to Mesa Verde today. What an amazing park! It has spectacular views and not just of the cliff dwellings, although those are what I am posting today. The anthropologist in me had to come out and so today you get cliff dwellings.




5 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

Beautiful. Mesa Verde has been at the top of my Places to see list for a long time. Thanks so much for sharing

ASHE said...

Cool! I love cliff dwellings :)

Hey, I have a Santa Fe dot - that must be you! I think New Mexico and Jeeps must not get along too well. Remember how on our mondo-road trip, the first Jeepie acted up in Santa Fe?!? I sense a pattern!

I hope the car is quick and easy to fix, and that you're back on the road in no time! If not, hopefully Gallup is a happening kind of place and you can keep yourself busy :P

Kerri Farley said...

Wow....awesome shots!

Catherine said...

These are fantastic!! You have quite an eye! ~Love the second shot..I also love the second shot in post before this one! :)
Cat

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

I hope to see these for myself one day.......so very cool!