Friday, April 4, 2008

Corral Pink Sand Dunes State Park


For SPS this week, I decided to post a state park, instead of a national park that have been my recent subjects! So these are taken at Corral Pink Sand Dunes State Park in Utah. The sand is bright orange during the day, and turns pink hues at sunrise and sunset.

The orange sand is impossible to miss, it now covers the interior of my shoes and jeep! I think I am beginning to not like sand so much, even though it makes up the majority of my name. :)



As a side note, I have officially been asked to renew my contract in June. I have a feeling I will be here through the summer!

2 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

I Love that natural shade of yellow. There is nothing like it..even in you shoes and jeep ;-)

ASHE said...

This place is beautiful! I may have to put it on the itinerary!! As usual, though, I have way too much I want to do for the time I'll be out there :P